Halcyon is a Colorado-based business, owned and operated by a local team of individuals. We have worked in nationally with clients and on job sites in multiple states across the US.
We bring the knowledge of a team of experienced experts in construction management, job site efficiency, project estimation and project management to you, the customer, in every job we do.
- We have experience working both locally and nationally with repeat vendors and subcontractors.
- We negotiate with new and current subs for best pricing in or out-of-state.
- We are able to provide our subs with multiple job opportunities in various locations through many avenues of work including but not limited to: insurance work, work with eight major multi-national senior living communities and the one-call resource program.
- We have ability to keep a single tradesman (plumber, electrician, etc.) price competitive due to the volume of work through the three main avenues.
- We hold the subs to standards of work specific to the uniqueness of the senior living communities.
- We work with multiple subs of various trades to provide a comprehensive work force that can address all interior and exterior needs for commercial buildings, including but not limited to roofing, siding, parking lots, drainage, flood reconstruction and mold abatement.
- We have developed a systematic process for interviewing, attaining competitive bids, hiring and managing new subs and vendors’ on-sight at out-of-state locations, as needed.